Free book and more!

I have a ton of Vigilante posts to catch up with, which I'll do later this week (I hope!). I'm in the middle of packing for a move, so everything is crazy, especially when I have a word count to keep up.

I've put several of my older books and novellas into KU, including the Haven City series. If you haven't read it yet and have Kindle Unlimited, now is the time!

Also, Sin for Me is free until Monday. It was my second novella ever published! I actually did a lot of research to make sure it was historically accurate because I'm a huge nerd.

Anyhow, read it here!



Brother Pío’s spent his entire life in a secluded Spanish monastery where he hides a fearful secret. Not only is he attracted to men, he also finds pleasure in pain. Instead of offering a path to sanctity, the thongs of his whip drive him into a flurry of lustful thoughts and desires.

When Brother Matthew, a monk and traveling scholar, arrives he turns Pío’s world upside down. The man gives Pío the pain and release he needs, but at what cost? As Matthew helps Pío come to terms with his conflicted feelings, their relationship gives way to danger when the other monks grow suspicious.

However, Matthew can’t remain in Son Rullan forever forcing Pío to choose where his loyalties lie: with the Church or with his lover?

Warning: Graphic and rough M/m sex scenes with BDSM elements.


Comments

  1. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    You can visit my blog to get very important tips on Beauty, Fashion , Health and Skin Care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts