Big News: Broken Heroes is getting a BL/yaoi Webcomic!

I promised big news a while ago, and now it's time to announce it!

I'm working on a BL/yaoi/whatever you want to call it webcomic based on the Broken Heroes series.

*cue hysteria*

Unlike a normal book which ties me down to two POVs (Calder and Patrick, in this case), a comic allows me to explore the world as a writer and give the readers a better idea of what's going on. Plus, you get to see the yummy Deacon, and what he's up to. And the other members of the VS.

Of course, this is a BL webcomic, and it's gonna be deliciously smutty.

Because I bring the smut. And it will be free smut, because you shouldn't have to pay extra for smut. That's my slogan. I may also run for president on the smut platform.

However, the webcomic is going to have a slight name change. It's called Vigilante instead of Broken Heroes, but the story is the same.

It will update once a week (at first) on Wednesday.

Since I can't draw, I hired an amazing artist. When the comic launches, I'm going to start a Patreon page (with some nice perks for supporters) in order to cover the costs of the artist and (possibly) con fees in the future.

Note: I'm not trying to make a living on this.

But I am trying to find new fans, so spread the word!!!

Also, I'm still going to write as many books as I can, but I love webcomics and I've always wanted to work on one. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

Now for some sneak peeks at the artwork.



Apprentice. His ass needs to get home. 



Rough sketch of Patrick. He's not gonna be bored for long. ^_^

Next week, I'll post some butt pics. Whose butt?!?! You'll have to tune in to find out!




Comments

  1. *heavy breathing* I'm addicted to webcomics about as much as I am to your books! I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm addicted to webcomics too! I'm so excited about this, and I'm glad you are as well! ^_^

      Any webcomic recs? I love Starfighter and Always Raining Here.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I love 'Starfighter'! I'd have to recommend 'Transfusions' (by Nieidanine), 'Tripping Over You' (by Suzana Harcum and Owen White), and 'Ten' (by Soen Kai). They're all pretty far along now, but have great stories.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. I replied, then I went to bookmark the comics and realized I've read Ten. But I thought it stopped at some point and you had to buy the comics, and they were only available at one website or something. I really wanted to find out what happened! I did bookmark Transfusions, and it looks awesome. I love vampires. ^_^

      Delete
    5. Yeah, only two-thirds of the chapters of Ten are available online, cause the artist has to make some money. And, unfortunately, the website to buy them is in German. But she has a post somewhere in there for where to click and how to navigate the German site.

      Delete
    6. I'll take a look at it again. I want to support the artist and find out what happens! Oh, I started Transfusions, and it's really cute. <3

      Delete
  2. WHAT THE WHAT?!?!!?!?
    omfg!! congrats!! Kyaahh!! YES! I shall so be spreading the word to all my fujoshi friends! OMFG! YES!! lol.. some only like webcomincs/yaoi manga more which is why sadly I hadn't been able to get them to get to reading your books and other gay novels but with this.. YAY! I can totally guarantee 20+ new fans! AHAHA <3 <3
    So, so many congrats on your new webcomic! OMG!! I am SOooooooooooooooooooo going to look forward to it! kyah!! \^o^/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad other people are excited about this, because I am! I figured a lot of people preferred comics to books, and it's a fun way to tell a story. Please do tell your friends! I'd love to have more people read my stuff. ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts