Vigilante Butts: Another sneak peek of the art for the comic!

I was channeling my inner Tina Belcher when I wrote the title. Butts. Okay. I'm done.


Now, I'm really done. 

This week, I've been finishing up Akito (Alpha's Reign Book Two), plotting Alpha's Jest (Lost Wolves Book Five), and working on the Vigilante script. It sticks to the book (for the most part). The story is the same, but certain things work better in a visual medium than a written one and vice versa, so I have made some super minor changes.

It's a lot of fun to play with the POV. Now, I'm writing a scene we never saw in the book between Adele and Deacon. Fun! 

Now what you've been waiting for. Butts. Whose butts are they? Also, these are the rough sketches, not the final butts. ^_^


Calder getting checked out from behind. 


Patrick stripping. Why? With whom? You'll have to read to find out!

Next week, I'll give you a sneak peek of Calder from the front. It's worth the wait. Trust me! Note, this isn't a peen pick, just his face and bod. Still worth it. ^_~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts