Happy Holidays!!!!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to say thank you to all my fans. My life was pretty dire this time last year. I was out of work due to the economy -- spending a lot of money on a grad school degree and looking for a way to make a living. Writing has been a part of my life since I was a teenager, but I didn't know people would want to read my gay erotic romance stories. Almost a whole year later, and I'm in a very different place -- a good place.

Thanks so much for all your support!!! I hope to make this next year even better!

We got a load of snow dumped on us last night and more coming tomorrow. I'm spending Christmas with my family and friends, but I'm also releasing the Lone Wolf and Lone Wolf Pack series as a complete set titled Mate. It should be out by the 25th or 26th.

Here's the cover:



Today I'm gonna finish the first rounds of edits on my book, wrap some presents and do a huge load of laundry!

Here's a picture of my sweet kitties as a holiday gift:




Comments

Popular Posts