Manuscript Friday: Titan Unleashed (Broken Heroes Two) Kinky Time for Calder and Patrick

Since Titan Unleashed comes out on a Friday (July 1st!), I've decided to do Manuscript Fridays instead of Mondays to keep things neat. I also might be OCD. And the lack of alliteration bugs me more than I should admit. . . .

Anyhow, besides franticly working on this book, I've been reading a lot of FMA fan fiction lately. If any one has any awesome recs, please send them my way. I love Roy/Ed (as long as Ed is legal) and any other slash pairing, like Roy/Maes or Roy/Havoc. Well, I'm not sure about Al/Scar. That was huge back when the original show was airing. With Brotherhood, I don't think it's as popular anymore.

I totes I ship Tim/Jason (or Robin/Red Hood, however you want to see it). Jason did try to kill Tim a few times, but I think they could work past that to the fun stuff. Plus, with fan art like this, how can I not ship it?

*drool*






And now it's time for the first snippet from the book! Calder and Patrick have some fun sexy times before shit gets serious. And real. This is unedited and subject to change. 

Enjoy!

“You know how to ruin someone’s Saturday, you know that?”

Patrick pretended that didn’t sting. Hooked his other foot around Calder’s arm and twisted free. “I can make it up to you.”

Calder’s brows quirked. “Yeah? How so? I’ve got practice in ten minutes and a paper to write by Monday. And fifty pages of philosophy to read.”

Patrick made a show of reaching into his pocket and pulling out a thin vile. The liquid inside it was clear. He pressed it into Calder’s palm and closed his fingers around it. “A new formula I’m testing out. Surprise me with it.”

Calder turned the vile over in his fingers. “Okay, I know your too straight-edge to be into anything drug-related. What does it do?”

Patrick leaned forward, catching Calder’s lips in a quick kiss before he whispered the effects in Calder’s ear. 

Calder stiffened. Relaxed. “You want me to use it on you?”

“Try to catch me off guard. I could use the practice since I hardly have Titan to spar with anymore. 

Why? Does that scare you?” Patrick asked and nipped at Calder’s earlobe. His jaw. Dragged his lips over Calder’s chin and leaned back in Calder’s bed, the comforter rumpled, and rubbed himself through his dress pants. His toes stretched and brushed Calder’s bulge, the damn thing on full display between his sinfully spread legs.

“You fuck,” Calder grunted and stood up. “Practice in ten, and you want me to be late. I should make you come inside your pants just so you have to explain it to the dry cleaners.”

“Hn. Sounds fun. Try it,” Patrick said, licking his lips and slipping his hand over his hardening cock, the outline of it clear under the navy fabric. “Plus, you hate those guys.”

“Some of them,” Calder corrected and climbed across the bed, shedding his pants as he did so. 

If Patrick could still get him in the mood this easily, Calder must not have been too upset to begin with. Good. He didn’t need a pissed boyfriend on his mind too. 

Calder yanked on Patrick’s legs, pulling him closer and buried his face against the strained fabric, brushing his nose and mouth along it, the heat tantalizing and not nearly enough. 

Patrick’s fingers tangled in Calder’s hair, pressing his face closer. The slow drag of his tongue brought a moan to Patrick’s lips, choked in his throat, and he arched his back into the sensation. 

The fabric dragged across his aroused flesh, the friction sharp, but Calder didn’t stop for long. He moved his body higher, letting Patrick grind into his chest, his hips, then his mouth was on Patrick’s and his tongue probed inside as his slick heat touched the fabric.

“You really—” Patrick managed between a strangled groan and the teeth that snagged on his bottom lip, pinching and bringing him that much closer to the edge. 

“Should,” Calder growled and reached between them. “But I like feeling your dick too much.”

“And just think how oblivious you were to its power a year ago,” Patrick said, smiling as Calder’s deft fingers freed him. 



Comments

Popular Posts