In which I apologize for a publishing delay. . . . again. This needs to stop being a thing.

Remember how I said Tiger's Den: Black Wolves (Haven City Series #5) was gonna be out on June 3rd? Yeah, that's not happening.

The new release date is (for sure) June 30th!



After a long conversation with beta readers and my editor, we all know revisions need to happen. And revisions take time. So much for me liking the second draft. Shows what I know (not much ^_^)!

However, the good news is the book will be better for it. Plus, Lost Wolves Book Two will be out at the end of July, so it's almost a double whammy of wolf shifter loving (set a month apart, but who's counting?)

I'll have some pre-release info for Tiger's Den soon. Oh, and I'm having a sale in June, so look out for that!


Comments

  1. Aw, haha... but that's alright. Things happen. LOL... still looking forward to it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm over half way done with the revisions and it's already much stronger. And sexier ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts