Goodreads M/M Romance Reader's Choice Awards!

I have some exciting news: Crash was nominated in the Goodreads M/M Romance Reader's Choice Awards! It's in the category for best friends to lovers (theme). I'm so excited and, ahem, it's an honor just to be nominated (really!!!)

You can vote here, if you belong to the M/M Romance group.

I also would like to say congrats to the winners of the Goodreads Burn giveaway!

Oh, and I'll be releasing a anthology of my BDSM novellas, and having a holiday sale during the last two weeks of December -- get ready for some lovely discounts.

And now a picture of how I feel:




Comments

  1. Whoo~~ Ahaha.. congrats!! *hug*
    I'll be sure to vote. ;)

    and yay! heehee~ Thanks for the upcoming discounts~ xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts